REQUEST

PLEASE REQUEST REVIEWS VIA COMMENT OR AMONGTHESTARSPERFUME@GMAIL.COM

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pink Friday By Nicki Minaj

Pink Friday By Nicki Minaj
The debut fragrance from rapper/hip-hop star Nicki Minaj
when asked about the Pink Friday fragrance Nicki Minaj said the following “Pink Friday is a celebration of my life at this moment; it is a reflection of me as a creator, and an expression of me as a woman. I know my Barbz will connect with and appreciate each aspect – from the name, to the outrageous bottle design, to the vibrant colors that create their own song. Pink Friday shows off my personality and style; it’s exciting to express my voice through another dimension,” Nicki was clearly involved in every single aspect of this fragrance she wanted it to be perfect for her Barbz.
To me this perfume is perfect Nicki...well besides the fact that the bottle is her. In my opinion the only way the perfume could be any cooler is if you were to push her head down and the fragrance would spray out of her mouth.
 
 
I would discribe Pink Friday as sweet fruity fresh sent with hits of cream.
I feel that it plays its self best in the summer night or winter days but for sure can be worn anything time of year. It has pretty good strength but i just wish it had better lasting power.

The bottle
Oh the bottle where to start, its Nicki (clearly), with this bottle Nicki wears a pink wing and pink lipstick upon a gold face. All sits on top of a frosted white to clear bust. When you purchase the 3.4 oz bottle your Nicki will be wearing a gold "nicki minaj" necklace. BUT because this is Miss Nicki Minaj wear talking about here she gave her "barbz" something they could do with this bottle that they probably did with there barbies when they were younger. Yes my friends you can even dress up your
Pink Friday bottle in four special  "couture by minaj" outfits that Nicki released in early 2013 but these were ultra rare an only given out to the first 100 people to buy Pink Friday from Selfridges stores during the month of march.

 The Scent
Pink Friday starts out the day with tops note of mandarin, boysenberry and starfruit. the playful heart is composed of fresh gardenia, lotus flower and jasmine petals. pink Friday the drys down to base notes of  caramelized pear, creamy vanilla, musk and sheer woods.
 
Pink Friday to me from the moment you spray it stay very sweet with vanilla jasmine and pear present most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment